Conical Valve Spring Kit (SPRK-B58B) by Supertech®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Supertech features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
Supertech Valve Springs are made with premium Superclean Chrome Silicon Vanadium Steel Alloy for higher performance and durability at high RPM ranges. The Supertech materials also provide for better memory, which translates into higher performance.
Titanium Retainers are manufactured with high quality, military certified Titanium alloy and CNC machined for a tight fit that will ensure long term durability.
Computer designed to ensure that wire stress levels do not overpass their limits, Supertech Valve Springs are manufactured for long term durability even under the most extreme conditions.
Includes a full set of 24 dual springs and 24 titanium retainers.
Image is for representation.
- Type: Conical Valve Spring
- Coil Bind 27.00mm
- Max Net Lift 12.20mm
- Outer spring outer diameter: 26.50mm
- Outer spring inner diameter: 18.70mm
- Inner spring outer diameter: 21.60mm
- Inner spring inner diameter: 13.80mm
- Rate: 10.30lbs/mm
- Open (lift) pressure: 180lbs @ 10mm
- Seat pressure: 77lbs @ 40.10mm
- (24) Dual Springs
- (24) Titanium Retainers
BMW and Toyota models with the B58 Engine
- 1-Series F20 F21 M140i(x) B58 (2016-2019)
- 2-Series F22 F23 M240i(x) B58 (2017-2020)
- 3-Series F30 F31 F34 340i(x) B58 (2016-2017)
- 3-Series G20 G21 M340i(x) B58 (2017+)
- 4-Series F32 F33 F36 440i(x) B58 (2016-2017)
- 4-Series G22 G23 M440i(x) B58 (2017+)
- 5-Series G30 G31 540i(x) B58 (2017-2020)
- 6-Series G32 640i(x) B58 (2017-2019)
- 7-Series G11 G12 540i(x) B58 (2016-2020)
- 8-Series G14 G15 G16 840i(x) B58 (2020)
- X3 Series X3 M40ix B58 (2017-2020)
- X4 Series X4 M40ix B58 (2018-2020)
- X5 G05 X5 40i(x) B58 (2018-2020)
- X6 G06 X6 40i(x) B58 (2019-2020)
- X7 G07 X7 40ix B58 (2019-2020)
- Z4 Series G29 Z4 M40i B58 (2017-2020)
- Toyota A90 GR Supra B58 (2020)