BMW E9X/E8X Rear Toe Links increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection while providing an increased range of rear toe adjustment, necessary for lowered cars or for performance alignments. Even small changes to ride height and camber will affect toe settings and the wide range of adjustment allows you to maximize grip on a track car and extend tire life on a street car. The factory rear toe arms utilize an eccentric bolt and washer for adjustment and lack the precision and range that SPL Parts Rear Toe Links offer. Black Anodized and gun drilled 2024 Aluminum main links along with our 360 degree Rotating Clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment.
3 piece FK Bearings Rod Ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Sold as a pair. Kit contains 4 arms
Made in the USA!
- Gun drilled 2024 Aluminum Links to reduce unsprung weight
- Blue Anodized Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Rotating Clamp design
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/Rod Ends
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Eccentric Lockout Washers
- Grade 10.9 Hex Cap Bolts with Lock Nuts
- All E82/E88 1 Series BMW non M (2008-2013)
- All E90/E91/E92/E93 3 Series BMW non M (2006-2013)
SPL RTAEL E9X