The standard for ceramic carbon metal, for a street-conscious track meet users.
MX72 minimizes dust and brake noise while being semi-metallic, improving braking performance at low temperatures. It also increases braking stability at high temperatures and realizes a reduction in rotor aggressiveness. We also worked to polish the pedal touch, which is a strong point of semi-metallic materials.
Recommended for Sports users who "Wish to use in various settings from Street to Highway, Circuit, and All-around", as well as for those who drive vehicles which are heavy but which have low brake capacity such as minivans and SUVs.
You may also wish to replace you Front Brake Pad Wear Sensors to give your braking like-new performance.
MX72 Brake Pad:
- Proper rotor temperature / 50-700 degree Celsius
- Average friction coefficient from 0.37 to 0.47
- Materials / Semi-metallic (ceramic carbon metal)
Suitable for BMW F Series models with the M Performance brake calipers in either Yellow, Orange or Red finishes.
- BMW 1 Series F20 F21 (2012+)
- M135i & M140i
- BMW 2 Series F22 F23 (2014+)
- 228i (Brembo Calliper) & M235i
- BMW 3 Series F30 F31 (2012+)
- 328i (F30/F31) (Brembo), 330i (F30) (Brembo), 335d xDrive (F30) (Brembo) & 340i (F30) (Brembo) (inc. xDrive)
- BMW 4 Series F32 F32 F36 (2013+)
- 435i & 435d
- BMW M Series F87 M2 (2016+)
- M2 & M2 Competition
- BMW M Series F80 M3 (2014+)
- BMW M Series F82 M4 (2014+)
If you have a M2 with red retrofit brake upgrade or M2 Competition with upgraded 2NH brake upgrade, you will need the Endless BMW MX72 Front Brake Pads (M2, M2 Competition, M5, M6)
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
Endless 1 Year Warranty