The standard for ceramic carbon metal, for a street-conscious track meet users.
MX72 minimizes dust and brake noise while being semi-metallic, improving braking performance at low temperatures. It also increases braking stability at high temperatures and realizes a reduction in rotor aggressiveness. We also worked to polish the pedal touch, which is a strong point of semi-metallic materials.
Recommended for Sports users who "Wish to use in various settings from Street to Highway, Circuit, and All-around", as well as for those who drive vehicles which are heavy but which have low brake capacity such as minivans and SUVs.
MX72 Brake Pad:
- Proper rotor temperature / 50-700 degree Celsius
- Average friction coefficient from 0.37 to 0.47
- Materials / Semi-metallic (ceramic carbon metal)
- BMW 1M Coupe 2011 2012
- BMW 330i (E90/E91) 2007 2010
- BMW 330i (E90/E91) 2010 2012
- BMW 330d (E90) 2007 2010
- BMW 330d (E90) 2010 2012
- BMW 335i (E90/E91/E92/E93) 2006 2010
- BMW 335i (E90/E91/E92/E93) 2010 2012
- BMW 335d (E90/E91/E92/E93) 2006 2010
- BMW 335d (E90/E91/E92/E93) 2010 2012
- BMW M3 (E90/E92) 2007 2013
- BMW Z4 35i Twin Turbo (E89) 2009 Present
- BMW Z4 35iS Twin Turbo (E89) 2010 Present
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
Endless 1 Year Warranty