Yellowstuff 4000 series sport upgrade brake pads are manufactured in the UK and are type approved for your vehicle. Designed for faster and higher horsepower vehicles and for short track use but due to heat range, these pads are great as a brake upgrade on 4x4 vehicles particularly when towing or under heavy load. Featuring Brake-In coating for faster bed-in.
One pair of slotted and dimpled upgrade brake discs. Wide slots and blind drilled dimples are designed to dispel gasses and debris. Manufactured from unique disc alloys and thermic black coated for corrosion resistance. These discs are runout tested.
- Kit contains one set of DP42105R Yellowstuff brake pads and one pair of GD1850 GD slotted and dimpled brake discs
- Money saving brake kit including one set of pads and a pair of discs
- Yellowstuff 4000 series type approved upgrade brake pad for street, trackday or drift use
- Designed for use on faster, higher horsepower vehicles and short track use
- Pair of slotted and dimpled upgrade brake discs with grooves that are designed to dispel gasses and debris
Pad A Dimensions: 148.3 x 69.9 x 19.2mm
Disc Diameter: 300 x 73 x 22mm
Disc Type: Grooved
Bolt Holes: 5
Only Compatible with ATE Caliper
- F20 F21 (2011 — 2019)
- F30 F31 F34 (2012 — 2019)
- 320i/320ix (2.0 TD/1.6 Turbo/2.0 Turbo)
- F32 F33 F36 (2013 +)
- 420i/420ix (2.0 TD/2.0 Turbo)
Please kindly contact us if you are unsure which caliper you have so we can check prior to your order.
EBC one year or 10,000 miles warranty