At AIRTEC we always test our Intercoolers & Radiators to ensure maximum gains from design & core choice. Testing carried?@ Devil Developments ‘Stage 1 map Devil 245’
With the Standard Intercooler fitted & Stage 1 re-map we saw power of 246.9bhp & Intake temps (Turbo charged Air Entering the Engine)?of 49 degrees, 49 degrees is o.k. but this Golf only had a stg1 re-map! these temps?will rise with higher stages of tune, this will mean you will start to lose power.
AIRTEC TwinSpec Standard Intercooler fitted & as before fitted with Stage1 re-map, Power was up to 261bhp! & Intake temps were as Low as 17 degrees with a peak of 21 degrees, the TwinSpec set up clearly works and easily installed under 2 hours.
Fits Following models.
VW Golf MK5 GTi 2.0 TFSI
VW Golf MK5 GTi Edition 30 2.0 TFSI
VW Golf MK6 GTi 2.0 TSI
- AIRTEC TwinSpec Intercooler Included parts & Features
- 1 x 70mm core Intercooler with shaped end tanks
- 2 x Twinspec 5ply silicon hose’s with stainless Jubilee clips
- 3 x Billet alloy machined push fittings
- 2 x AIRTEC logo Horn relocation brackets
- Fitting Instructions and all required fixings
- Un-Beatable value for money
- Proven Power Increase’s for Fast Road & Track
- Can Be used Inconjuction with AIRTEC OEM Intercooler upgrade for even more cooling power!
- Available in Natural Silver or Pro-Series Satin Black
- Airtec 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Width – 740mm ‘not including pipe’
- Height – 170mm
- Thick – 70mm