The BMW S63 W.4 Turbochargers are complete, bolt on replacements for the stock turbochargers. There are no core charges with these turbos. No need to send in your stock turbos to get modified while your car sits in pieces waiting for the turbos to get back. Simply install the Weistec W.4 Turbochargers when you receive them. All necessary hardware is included. New turbo inlet pipes that mate up to the factory airboxes(or any bolt on aftermarket intake), and new charge pipes with integrated methanol injection ports that connect the turbos to the factory intercoolers come standard with the S63 W.4 Turbochargers. A pair of Weistec 304SS downpipes are also included to connect the turbos to the rest of the exhaust with out any cutting or welding as downpipes that are for the stock turbos will no longer fit the vehicle. Stainless braided oil and coolant lines are included with custom CNC machined and anodized fittings. It truely is a bolt on turbo upgrade that completely replaces the factory turbochargers. Even the factory engine cover still fits over the turbos.
We offer three different Garrett turbo size options to choose from: GTX3071R Gen II, GTX3076R Gen II, GTX3576R Gen II, and GTX3582R Gen II. This gives choices that range from resonable response and mid range, to all out monster top end power!
In addition to turbo size options, we also offer a Water/Methanol Injection System and Weistec Anti Surge Valves as upgrades to the W.4 Turbochargers. Couple all these upgrades with a custom tune and you have the recipe for serious power.
Please Note: This item is considered special order. Turbocharger systems are made to order.
An Engineered Solution
The goal of the W.4 Turbocharger Upgrade was to offer bolt-on full replacment turbochargers that fit with out the need for any custom fabrication or permanent modification to the engine or chassis. Something that will let you take your M5/M6 to unreal power levels. The W.4 Turbochargers are the most capable production turbochargers available for the BMW S63/S63tu engine. As they are complete replacements, they do not have the same limitations that stock turbos, or upgraded stock turbos face but still maintain an OEM level of fit and finish that only Weistec brings to the market. This isn't a pair of universal turbos fitted to the car with a lot of cutting and welding. Its an upgrade that can be installed in a day's worth of work with typical mechanic's tools.
- Choice of Garrett Gen 2 GTX3071R, GTX3076R, GTX3576R, or GTX3582R Turbos
- .75 A/R Turbine Housing
- .70 A/R Compressor Cover
- No core charge / exchange
- Ball Bearing Turbochargers
- High flowing Weistec Stainless Steel turbine housings
- Weistec Turbo Intake Tubes and Charge Pipes
- Weistec 304SS Downpipes (OEM style downpipes are incompatible)
- All OEM heat shields are retained
- Retains factory wastegate actuators
- Bolt in Installation
- Stainless Braided Oil and Coolant Lines
- CNC Machined Anodized Coolant and Oil Fittings
- Custom Tuning Required
- Weistec Horsepower: 1000 HP (+453 HP)
- Weistec Torque: 900 TQ (+398 TQ)
BMW S63 Engine
- BMW F10 M5 Saloon S63 (2010-2016)
- BMW F90 M5 Saloon S63 (2016+)
- BMW F06 M6 Gran Coupe S63 (2011+)
- BMW F12 M6 Convertible S63 (2011+)
- BMW F13 M6 Coupe S63 (2011+