Bilstein’s entry-level coilover solution, the BILSTEIN B14 brings technology from the race track onto the street. The BILSTEIN B14 is a threaded ride height adjustable kit, allowing you to fine-tune your ride height to perfectly suit your needs.
The BILSTEIN B14 coilover is a ride height-only adjustable coilover, making it the most cost effective entry into the world of adjustable suspension. The BILSTEIN B14 coilover features a threaded body with an adjustable range of 20mm at both axles while installed and with round threads, the ride height adjustment process is easy as can be. Once installed, the BILSTEIN B14 coilover offers a lowering range of approximately 30-50 mm from the factory ride height at both the front and the rear.
Bilstein has developed the BILSTEIN B14 coilover to handle the abuse that cars driven hard on the track have to endure. Quality sport springs made from highly durable material, spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy as well as surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance all ensure that the BILSTEIN B14 coilover is more than capable of enduring the high pressures of hard driving.
- BMW 3 Series E36 Saloon (1990-1998)
- 316i, 318tds, 318i, 318is, 320i, 323i, 325td, 325tds, 325i & 328i
- BMW 3 Series E36 Coupe (1991-1999)
- 316i, 318is, 320i, 323i, 325i, 325is & 328i
- BMW 3 Series E36 Convertible (1993-1999)
- 318i, 318is, 320i, 323i, 325i & 328i
- BMW 3 Series E36 Touring (1994-1999)
- 316i, 318tds, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325tds & 328i
2 Year Bilstein Warranty